Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Writing Create!

 KIA Ora My name is Sophie and today I will be showing you my writing create for this week. This week in writing our create was to do a  to do an a static image about stereotyping. stereotyping is something that is going around the world and it is serious. I wish the judging people and stereotyping is against the law so people would not do it as often as it has been happening. Well lets get back on to my writing I hope you enjoy looking and reading my poster about stereotyping. 



  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie,
    I absolutely love you poster, and your quote to change the world. Next time remember that a static image does not need to many words because an image says more than a thousand words. But overall this poster is so creative. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post