Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2021

My Happiness Book

 KIA Ora  my name is Sophie and today I will be showing you my reading for this week. This week in reading it is based around our PBL which is about happiness we had to make a book for the year 1 & 2's and it could be non-fiction or fiction. I chose fiction. fiction is when something is not real like a shark dancing in a tutu. non-fiction is when something is real like a book about sharks. I hope you enjoy reading my book and I hope you learn something new.



                                                what makes you happy and what gives you happiness?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie, what a great book you have made for the Kakano students. It is bright and colourful but also simple for them to understand. I also loved that I could listen to the story, and that is also great for Kakano as they may not be able to read all of the words yet. Just make sure before you publish, that you have read each slide to make sure it all makes sense. Keep up the great work.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Gill for the feedback I will go back and fix that now but thank you. :)

      -Sophie Lingard

      Delete
  2. Hi Sophie, it is Evelyn here. I really like your book and I want to grow up and be happy like you have taught me too. Thank you!
    Hi, Mrs Carney now :) Great job! You have included some many great examples and I really like how you have used Mote to recored your voice so that everyone can enjoy it. My one piece of advice would be to go back and make sure that you have full stops at the end of each sentence.
    Thanks,
    Mrs Carney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Carney I will go back and do that now.

      -Sophie Lingard

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post