Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2021

My magnificent Maths

 Kia Ora and welcome again to my blog today I will be showing you my maths for this week. this week for maths our goal is to use a board range of strategies to solve multiplication and division problems with whole numbers. in my maths I have four examples and one example that is telling you an easier way to solve multiplication.

                                                       
                                                                 what Maths do you like to do?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sophie

    this is awesome, this week I am working on the same goal. It really made me think about my create. Maybe next time make the writing a bit bigger. I prefer to do place value.

    Doing great!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post